August is here! This year has flown by, but I believe the best is yet to come! Have you heard about our Product of the Month (that you can earn free…click here to learn how)? This month we get LIME! doTERRA’s lime essential oil is amazing, packed with many benefits, and tastes great too!
doTERRA Lime Essential Oil
Lime is cold pressed from the rind of the lime and has a tart, yet sweet, citrusy aroma. Making it a great choice to diffuse! Lime’s main constituents are Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene.
USES for Lime
- This is a must to have in the kitchen…guacamole, tacos, marinades, salad dressings, dips, and more!
- Lime is great for cleansing the home and the body
- Supports healthy immune function
- Lime is very uplifting and promotes positive feelings
- Can be used to remove sticky residue (you know…when the kids put stickers where they don’t belong!)
- Add a drop to your water to enhance flavor and provide cleansing benefits
- Add to your shampoo to promote a healthy scalp
Just what does this even mean to you? Well, it means that this after applying this (and almost all citrus essential oils) you should wait 12 hours before exposure to sunlight or UV rays.
You may want to dilute Lime for sensitive or young skin in a carrier oil of your choice, such as, fractionated coconut oil.
This just happens to be one of my favorite LIME diffuser blends! I can’t wait to hear if you love it too!
Learn more about Tangerine!
Want to learn more? Come follow me on Facebook at The House of Bounty! Are you ready to have Lime in your life, you can purchase this and other essential oils here. If you still have questions, would like assistance with your purchase or want to chat about your health goals you can contact me here.